Incidentally, in 2006 there was a mass exodus from the state of Michigan. The reasons are unclear, though some reports suggest the migration was fear-based. A result of false-flag terror alerts purported by the government and other Zionist media conglomerates warning that Detroit would soon be captured and enslaved by Canadian Muslims if Michiganders didn't start using more credit cards, right now!
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- William Brought His Angel Kit - (2:53) - 7 plays
- Fortuna - (3:33) - 6 plays
- Let's Get Acquainted - (3:12) - 15 plays
- Good Person Test - (4:12) - 11 plays
- Say Simple Things - (3:24) - 6 plays
- My Crazy Wife - (3:20) - 5 plays
- Transcontinental - (4:00) - 4 plays
- Like You Do Down Below - (1:54) - 5 plays
- One Cop Was Enough - (2:20) - 3 plays
- Hands of Light - (2:01) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online