Youn Sun Nah
39 Shouts - 300,950 Scrobbles
Korean singer born in Seoul on the 28th August 1969. Daughter of a Choir Director and an Opera Singer, Youn Sun Nah starts her musical career with the Korean Symphony Orchestra at the age of 23 without having studied singing before. She then participated in numerous Korean musicals of national scale and for which she has often been rewarded. She has even been demanded by one of the Biggest Japanese company of the genre (Sakye), but declined the invitation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Favorite Things - (3:58) - 2,330 plays
- Lento - (1:30) - 2,127 plays
- Lament - (3:39) - 2,277 plays
- Hurt - (5:15) - 1,608 plays
- Momento Magico - (5:31) - 1,465 plays
- Empty Dream - (4:20) - 1,260 plays
- Uncertain Weather - (3:22) - 1,037 plays
- My Name Is Carnival - (4:02) - 941 plays
- Breakfast In Baghdad - (5:56) - 1,003 plays
- Jockey Full Of Bourbon - (3:42) - 1,208 plays