24 Shouts - 135,132 Scrobbles
Yothu Yindi (Yolngu for mother and child) is an Australian band with Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal members. The Aboriginal members come from near Yirrkala on the Gove Peninsula in the Northern Territory's Arnhem Land. The band tries to combine aspects of both musical cultures. Their sound varies from traditional Aboriginal songs which are literally thousands of years old to modern pop and rock songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Treaty - (4:07) - 547 plays
- Treaty (Radio Mix) - (3:23) - 235 plays
- Tribal Voice - (4:36) - 255 plays
- World turning - (3:51) - 185 plays
- Mainstream - (4:03) - 153 plays
- Dots On The Shells (w/ Neil Finn) - (3:06) - 110 plays
- Gapu - (2:44) - 87 plays
- Djapana - (4:32) - 67 plays
- Timeless Land - (5:10) - 89 plays
- Hope - (3:37) - 84 plays