1,091 Shouts - 1,195,846 Scrobbles
Yoko Ono, born 18 February 1933 in Tokyo, is a Japanese artist most widely known for her relationship with John Lennon of The Beatles. When Yoko first met Lennon, she was an artist exhibiting in the UK. Working with art group Fluxus throughout the 1960s, Ono was a pioneer in the burgeoning conceptual art movement which included work in sculpture, performance, filmmaking and music. Few women in the history of rock & roll have stirred as much controversy as Yoko Ono.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sleepless Night - 2010 - Remaster - (2:34) - 1,001 plays
- Kiss Kiss Kiss - 2010 Remix - (2:44) - 912 plays
- O'Sanity - 2010 - Remaster - (1:06) - 845 plays
- Don't Be Scared - 2010 - Remaster - (2:45) - 881 plays
- LyricsWalking on thin ice, I'm paying the price
For throwing the dice in the air
Why must we learn it the hard way?
And play the game of life with your heart
I gave you my knife, you gave me my life
- Give Me Something - 2010 Remix - (1:31) - 603 plays
- Yes, I'm Your Angel - 2010 Remix - (2:53) - 660 plays
- Your Hands - 2010 - Remaster - (3:04) - 692 plays
- Let Me Count The Ways - 2010 - Remaster - (2:17) - 604 plays
- I'm Moving On - 2010 Remix - (2:29) - 564 plays