1,048 Shouts - 1,102,362 Scrobbles
Yoko Ono, born 18 February 1933 in Tokyo, is a Japanese artist most widely known for her relationship with John Lennon of The Beatles. When Yoko first met Lennon, she was an artist exhibiting in the UK. Working with art group Fluxus throughout the 1960s, Ono was a pioneer in the burgeoning conceptual art movement which included work in sculpture, performance, filmmaking and music. Few women in the history of rock & roll have stirred as much controversy as Yoko Ono.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Walking on Thin Ice - (3:46) - 1,972 plays
- Yes, I'm A Witch - 953 plays
- O'Oh - (4:01) - 940 plays
- Revelations - (5:34) - 875 plays
- Kiss Kiss Kiss - (2:13) - 879 plays
- Nobody Sees Me Like You Do - (3:33) - 746 plays
- Rising - (14:29) - 491 plays
- Death Of Samantha - (5:06) - 576 plays
- I'm Moving On - (2:19) - 426 plays
- Give me Something - (1:35) - 457 plays