1,048 Shouts - 1,096,769 Scrobbles
Yoko Ono, born 18 February 1933 in Tokyo, is a Japanese artist most widely known for her relationship with John Lennon of The Beatles. When Yoko first met Lennon, she was an artist exhibiting in the UK. Working with art group Fluxus throughout the 1960s, Ono was a pioneer in the burgeoning conceptual art movement which included work in sculpture, performance, filmmaking and music. Few women in the history of rock & roll have stirred as much controversy as Yoko Ono.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Walking on Thin Ice - (3:46) - 2,027 plays
- Yes, I'm A Witch - 929 plays
- Revelations - (5:34) - 989 plays
- O'Oh - (4:01) - 933 plays
- Kiss Kiss Kiss - (2:13) - 951 plays
- Nobody Sees Me Like You Do - (3:33) - 661 plays
- Rising - (14:29) - 469 plays
- Death Of Samantha - (5:06) - 651 plays
- Everyman...Everywoman - (4:01) - 454 plays
- I'm Moving On - (2:19) - 434 plays