17 Shouts - 31,023 Scrobbles
Yikes is thrash-n-roll chaos straight out of San Francisco. Consisting of John Dwyer (Coachwhips, OCS, Pink & Brown, ziegenbock kopf amongst others) on guitar and vocals, Eric Park (curse of the birthmark) on second guitar and Mike Donovon (ropers, NAM, Big Techno Werewolves and Sounds of the Barbary Coast) on drums. Formed when Dwyer called an end to Coachwhips to try something new, something more fun and explosive in nature, Yikes play the kind of music that feels as though it could all fall apart at any moment, with its distorted wails, galloping drums and demented six-stringed shred.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Carol Ann - (2:23) - 61 plays
- Blood Bomb - (1:19) - 74 plays
- The Wick - (2:11) - 33 plays
- Make A House - (2:03) - 39 plays
- Juicy Connection - (2:22) - 39 plays
- Irresponsible - (2:50) - 22 plays
- No Garuntee - (1:43) - 12 plays
- Pink Cigars - (2:02) - 13 plays
- The Cars - (3:57) - 13 plays
- Poor people - (1:23) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online