171 Shouts - 583,079 Scrobbles
Yasushi Yoshida (吉田靖) was born in November 1978 in Osaka, Japan. He writes, produces and performs music focusing on piano and guitar arrangements. Yoshida began making his name as a composer, contributing to multi-award winning dance companies, BABY-Q's solo dance performances and various plays and films in Japan. Not content with working solely within the music scene, Yasushi Yoshida has also contributed material to areas as diverse as theatre and visual arts. Collaborations include Yoko Higashino's solo dance performance and Oi-SCALE theatre company's "Michigaere Sekai".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- permanent yesterday - (4:38) - 1,823 plays
- greyed - (4:59) - 1,500 plays
- Parade - (4:14) - 986 plays
- little hand - (1:11) - 907 plays
- Silent Park - (6:18) - 797 plays
- grateful goodbye - (6:52) - 882 plays
- picture of three life - (7:20) - 596 plays
- thread still - (10:09) - 702 plays
- staircase - (5:39) - 818 plays
- three winters our trace - (7:38) - 720 plays