171 Shouts - 582,871 Scrobbles
Yasushi Yoshida (吉田靖) was born in November 1978 in Osaka, Japan. He writes, produces and performs music focusing on piano and guitar arrangements. Yoshida began making his name as a composer, contributing to multi-award winning dance companies, BABY-Q's solo dance performances and various plays and films in Japan. Not content with working solely within the music scene, Yasushi Yoshida has also contributed material to areas as diverse as theatre and visual arts. Collaborations include Yoko Higashino's solo dance performance and Oi-SCALE theatre company's "Michigaere Sekai".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- permanent yesterday - (4:38) - 1,830 plays
- greyed - (4:59) - 1,459 plays
- Parade - (4:14) - 1,041 plays
- little hand - (1:11) - 930 plays
- Silent Park - (6:18) - 863 plays
- grateful goodbye - (6:52) - 807 plays
- thread still - (10:09) - 699 plays
- staircase - (5:39) - 781 plays
- three winters our trace - (7:38) - 721 plays
- lullaby for rainsongs - (6:03) - 613 plays