27 Shouts - 7,040 Scrobbles
YASUNAO TONE (刀根康尚) was one of the first Japanese artists active in composing "events" and improvisational music. He has been active in the Fluxus movement since 1962 and has also been an organizer and participant in many important music and performance groups such as Group Ongaku, Hi-Red Center, Team Random (the first computer art group organized in Japan). Primarily a composer, Tone has worked in many media, creating pieces for electronics, computer systems, film, radio and television, as well as environmental art.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Part I - (14:28) - 101 plays
- Part II - (34:10) - 84 plays
- We Insist - (1:00) - 22 plays
- MP3 Deviation #6 - (30:36) - 7 plays
- Anagram for Strings - (6:57) - 25 plays
- Trio for a flute player - (12:44) - 7 plays
- Man Yo 36-37 507417 Xero Crossings (Edit) - (5:16) - 4 plays
- 4 - (3:53) - 4 plays
- MP3 Deviation #7 - (22:15) - 3 plays
- Palimpsest - (4:15) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online