27 Shouts - 6,664 Scrobbles
YASUNAO TONE (刀根康尚) was one of the first Japanese artists active in composing "events" and improvisational music. He has been active in the Fluxus movement since 1962 and has also been an organizer and participant in many important music and performance groups such as Group Ongaku, Hi-Red Center, Team Random (the first computer art group organized in Japan). Primarily a composer, Tone has worked in many media, creating pieces for electronics, computer systems, film, radio and television, as well as environmental art.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Part I - (14:28) - 123 plays
- Part II - (34:10) - 112 plays
- We Insist - (1:00) - 14 plays
- Anagram for Strings - (6:57) - 11 plays
- Jiao Liao Fruits - (10:36) - 12 plays
- Trio for a flute player - (12:44) - 9 plays
- MP3 Deviation #7 - (22:15) - 15 plays
- MP3 Deviation #6 - (30:36) - 6 plays
- Palimpsest - (4:15) - 5 plays
- Solar Eclipse In October - (31:47) - 5 plays