7 Shouts - 111,135 Scrobbles
Yann Perreau (b. 1976) is a singer-songwriter from Quebec. A self-taught interpreter who loves human contact, the stage has always been a playground for Perreau. At the age of 18, he started his professional career and quickly built a reputation for himself as a "beast who swallows the stage!" (Alexandre Vigneault, La Presse). After five years as the singer of "Doc et les Chirurgiens", with two albums and hundreds of shows, Perreau decided to pack up his bag and leave the country to begin a life-questioning journey that would lead him straight to the mythic west of America.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Je marche à toi - (4:04) - 204 plays
- Beau comme on s'aime - (3:42) - 137 plays
- Le bruit des bottes - (3:35) - 202 plays
- L'amour se meurt - (3:22) - 105 plays
- Conduis-moi - (4:28) - 94 plays
- Le plus beau rêve - (4:00) - 50 plays
- Le président danse autrement - (4:07) - 61 plays
- Amour sauvage, amour - (5:16) - 57 plays
- Grande brune - (3:55) - 51 plays
- La chanson la moins finie - (5:29) - 37 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online