7 Shouts - 105,670 Scrobbles
Yann Perreau (b. 1976) is a singer-songwriter from Quebec. A self-taught interpreter who loves human contact, the stage has always been a playground for Perreau. At the age of 18, he started his professional career and quickly built a reputation for himself as a "beast who swallows the stage!" (Alexandre Vigneault, La Presse). After five years as the singer of "Doc et les Chirurgiens", with two albums and hundreds of shows, Perreau decided to pack up his bag and leave the country to begin a life-questioning journey that would lead him straight to the mythic west of America.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beau comme on s'aime - (3:42) - 176 plays
- L'amour se meurt - (3:22) - 159 plays
- Le bruit des bottes - (3:35) - 202 plays
- Je marche à toi - (4:04) - 133 plays
- Le président danse autrement - (4:07) - 111 plays
- Conduis-moi - (4:28) - 104 plays
- Invente une langue pour me nommer - (3:11) - 103 plays
- La chanson la moins finie - (5:29) - 90 plays
- Amour sauvage, amour - (5:16) - 66 plays
- Le plus beau rêve - (4:00) - 67 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods