7 Shouts - 107,100 Scrobbles
Yann Perreau (b. 1976) is a singer-songwriter from Quebec. A self-taught interpreter who loves human contact, the stage has always been a playground for Perreau. At the age of 18, he started his professional career and quickly built a reputation for himself as a "beast who swallows the stage!" (Alexandre Vigneault, La Presse). After five years as the singer of "Doc et les Chirurgiens", with two albums and hundreds of shows, Perreau decided to pack up his bag and leave the country to begin a life-questioning journey that would lead him straight to the mythic west of America.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beau comme on s'aime - (3:42) - 138 plays
- Je marche à toi - (4:04) - 110 plays
- Le bruit des bottes - (3:35) - 166 plays
- L'amour se meurt - (3:22) - 88 plays
- Le président danse autrement - (4:07) - 65 plays
- Conduis-moi - (4:28) - 68 plays
- Invente une langue pour me nommer - (3:11) - 54 plays
- La chanson la moins finie - (5:29) - 61 plays
- Amour sauvage, amour - (5:16) - 62 plays
- La vie n'est pas qu'une salope - (2:40) - 87 plays