9 Shouts - 22,238 Scrobbles
Yang Jing has developed her distinctive musical character based on studies of the ancient pieces of an ancient culture and the most contemporary music of the world. Her versatility and virtuosity allow her to go beyond the limits of a traditional musician to perform many different styles with different formations. Ms. Yang studied pipa and composition at the Shanghai Conservatory of Music under pipa professor Ye Xuran; Composition professor Hu Dengdiao and Chinese music theory professor Lin Youren and pipa professor Lin Shicheng and under pipa professor Wang Fandi in Beijing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ancient Tunes of the Chen and Sui Dynasties - (8:26) - 62 plays
- Snow in the Bright Spring - (3:32) - 92 plays
- Sounds From Chen and Sui Dynasties - (8:22) - 33 plays
- White Snow On Green Pine Trees - (6:32) - 71 plays
- Spring Silkworms - (9:11) - 16 plays
- Xiang Yu The Conqueror Taking Off His Armor - (9:33) - 11 plays
- Ancient Music of the Sunny Spring - (6:35) - 12 plays
- Lofty Mountains and Flowing Water - (2:47) - 11 plays
- Childlike Elderly - (7:44) - 12 plays
- Jackdaws Playing In the Water - (4:23) - 10 plays