60 Shouts - 324,937 Scrobbles
YahZarah (born Dana Nicole Williams) is a classically trained R&B singer-songwriter based out of Durham, NC. Her stage name, a dedication to her grandmothers Yah and Sarah, roughly translates to “Queen Mother is the brightest star” in Arabic. Born and raised in Washington, DC, YahZarah started singing at the age of 7 in her church choir. Her love for performance began after winning a youth talent search at the Kennedy Center at age 10. After years of honing her talent in churches, talent shows and local concerts, she entered high school at DC’s prestigious Duke Ellington School of the Arts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Real Good - (3:38) - 935 plays
- Natural - (5:46) - 1,041 plays
- Four Alarm Fire - (4:27) - 839 plays
- Oooh Baby U - (3:31) - 629 plays
- Come To Me (Nothing Like U) - (4:44) - 504 plays
- U Turn Me On - (3:56) - 608 plays
- Shook - (2:22) - 593 plays
- Strike Up the Band - (1:56) - 471 plays
- Tired Of Watching (Love & Sunshine) - (3:52) - 350 plays
- Why Dontcha Call Me No More - (4:15) - 408 plays