58 Shouts - 307,302 Scrobbles
YahZarah (born Dana Nicole Williams) is a classically trained R&B singer-songwriter based out of Durham, NC. Her stage name, a dedication to her grandmothers Yah and Sarah, roughly translates to “Queen Mother is the brightest star” in Arabic. Born and raised in Washington, DC, YahZarah started singing at the age of 7 in her church choir. Her love for performance began after winning a youth talent search at the Kennedy Center at age 10. After years of honing her talent in churches, talent shows and local concerts, she entered high school at DC’s prestigious Duke Ellington School of the Arts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Real Good - (3:38) - 2,638 plays
- Natural - (5:46) - 2,157 plays
- Four Alarm Fire - (4:27) - 1,681 plays
- Oooh Baby U - (3:31) - 1,238 plays
- U Turn Me On - (3:56) - 1,391 plays
- Shook - (2:22) - 1,334 plays
- Tired Of Watching (Love & Sunshine) - (3:52) - 858 plays
- Come To Me (Nothing Like U) - (4:44) - 904 plays
- Where I Is - (5:03) - 692 plays
- Blackstar - (3:55) - 522 plays