60 Shouts - 326,289 Scrobbles
YahZarah (born Dana Nicole Williams) is a classically trained R&B singer-songwriter based out of Durham, NC. Her stage name, a dedication to her grandmothers Yah and Sarah, roughly translates to “Queen Mother is the brightest star” in Arabic. Born and raised in Washington, DC, YahZarah started singing at the age of 7 in her church choir. Her love for performance began after winning a youth talent search at the Kennedy Center at age 10. After years of honing her talent in churches, talent shows and local concerts, she entered high school at DC’s prestigious Duke Ellington School of the Arts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Real Good - (3:38) - 880 plays
- Natural - (5:46) - 1,029 plays
- Four Alarm Fire - (4:27) - 818 plays
- Oooh Baby U - (3:31) - 595 plays
- Come To Me (Nothing Like U) - (4:44) - 514 plays
- U Turn Me On - (3:56) - 581 plays
- Strike Up the Band - (1:56) - 490 plays
- Shook - (2:22) - 523 plays
- Why Dontcha Call Me No More - (4:15) - 388 plays
- Tired Of Watching (Love & Sunshine) - (3:52) - 305 plays