319 Shouts - 4,750,815 Scrobbles
Yaël Naïm is a French-Israeli singer and songwriter.
She was born in Paris in 1978 to Jewish-Tunisian parents. At the age of four, she moved with her family to Ramat HaSharon, Israel, where she learned Hebrew and trained as a pianist. She served in the Israel Defence Forces as a soloist in the Israeli Air Force Orchestra. She began her singing career with a part in the musical "Les Dix Commandements," and her first solo album, In A Man's Womb, was released in 2001.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- New Soul - (3:42) - 66,864 plays
- LyricsBaby, cant you see, Im calling
A guy like you should wear a warning
Its dangerous, Im falling
Theres no escape, I cant wait
I need a hit, baby, give me it
- LyricsFar far, there was this little girl
She was praying for something to happen to her
Everyday she writes words and more words
Just to speak out the thoughts that keep floating inside
And she's strong when the dreams come
- Paris - (3:07) - 5,315 plays
- Too Long - (4:43) - 4,842 plays
- Lonely - (4:06) - 5,251 plays
- Levater - (3:25) - 3,369 plays
- Shelcha - (4:38) - 3,034 plays
- Come Home - (3:36) - 2,864 plays
- Yashanti - (3:53) - 2,339 plays