321 Shouts - 4,873,289 Scrobbles
Yaël Naïm is a French-Israeli singer and songwriter.
She was born in Paris in 1978 to Jewish-Tunisian parents. At the age of four, she moved with her family to Ramat HaSharon, Israel, where she learned Hebrew and trained as a pianist. She served in the Israel Defence Forces as a soloist in the Israeli Air Force Orchestra. She began her singing career with a part in the musical "Les Dix Commandements," and her first solo album, In A Man's Womb, was released in 2001.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- New Soul - (3:42) - 63,406 plays
- Toxic - (4:27) - 18,617 plays
- Paris - (3:07) - 6,202 plays
- Far Far - (4:21) - 7,288 plays
- Lonely - (4:06) - 4,602 plays
- Too Long - (4:43) - 3,738 plays
- Come Home - (3:36) - 3,172 plays
- Levater - (3:25) - 2,630 plays
- Shelcha - (4:38) - 2,408 plays
- Yashanti - (3:53) - 1,863 plays