321 Shouts - 4,915,053 Scrobbles
Yaël Naïm is a French-Israeli singer and songwriter.
She was born in Paris in 1978 to Jewish-Tunisian parents. At the age of four, she moved with her family to Ramat HaSharon, Israel, where she learned Hebrew and trained as a pianist. She served in the Israel Defence Forces as a soloist in the Israeli Air Force Orchestra. She began her singing career with a part in the musical "Les Dix Commandements," and her first solo album, In A Man's Womb, was released in 2001.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- New Soul - (3:42) - 63,772 plays
- Toxic - (4:27) - 18,558 plays
- Paris - (3:07) - 6,523 plays
- LyricsFar far, there was this little girl
She was praying for something to happen to her
Everyday she writes words and more words
Just to speak out the thoughts that keep floating inside
And she's strong when the dreams come
- Lonely - (4:06) - 3,952 plays
- Too Long - (4:43) - 3,565 plays
- Come Home - (3:36) - 3,151 plays
- Levater - (3:25) - 2,501 plays
- Shelcha - (4:38) - 2,330 plays
- Yashanti - (3:53) - 1,783 plays