320 Shouts - 4,773,190 Scrobbles
Yaël Naïm is a French-Israeli singer and songwriter.
She was born in Paris in 1978 to Jewish-Tunisian parents. At the age of four, she moved with her family to Ramat HaSharon, Israel, where she learned Hebrew and trained as a pianist. She served in the Israel Defence Forces as a soloist in the Israeli Air Force Orchestra. She began her singing career with a part in the musical "Les Dix Commandements," and her first solo album, In A Man's Womb, was released in 2001.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- New Soul - (3:42) - 67,246 plays
- Toxic - (4:27) - 21,505 plays
- Far Far - (4:21) - 7,347 plays
- Paris - (3:07) - 5,419 plays
- LyricsI waited for so long outside myself
You see I was pretending to be someone else
I was longing to see who I wanted to be
And I've been waiting on my own
I've been waiting for too long
- Lonely - (4:06) - 5,267 plays
- Levater - (3:25) - 3,243 plays
- Come Home - (3:36) - 2,910 plays
- Shelcha - (4:38) - 2,919 plays
- Yashanti - (3:53) - 2,242 plays