20 Shouts - 34,284 Scrobbles
Yael Meyer was born in Santiago, Chile and moved to the United States when she was nineteen. She studied classical piano from the age of five. Growing up she was also heavily influenced by indie folk music from the 70's and pop influences from the 80's and 90's. Her parents, both aficionado artists and musicians encouraged and nurtured her creativity and musicality. At the age 13 she began playing guitar and writing her own songs as well as performing them live in festivals around the city. In 2000, after receiving a scholarship to attend Berklee College of Music she moved to the U.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shed Their Fear - (3:02) - 569 plays
- Favorite Two - (3:24) - 264 plays
- Everything Will Be Alright - (3:52) - 245 plays
- Tea For Two - (3:07) - 182 plays
- I Wonder How - (2:34) - 148 plays
- Fire - (2:55) - 111 plays
- Heartbeat - (4:11) - 132 plays
- Used To Be - (3:15) - 76 plays
- Backbone - (4:45) - 122 plays
- The Night - (4:05) - 43 plays