70 Shouts - 322,608 Scrobbles
Yaşar Kurt was born in 1968 in Istanbul. He studied in primary, secondary and high school between 1974 - 1989. In 1990 he started studying in Eskişehir Anatolia University - Open Education Faculty but he didn't graduate. In 1994 he recorded "Sokak Şarkıları" in Köln, Germany. It was published by Ada Music. Between 1994 - 1997 he performed in Berlin, Ankara, Bielefeld, Izmir, Diyarbakır, Antalya, Erzurum, Antakya, Samsun, Karabük, Aydın, Foça, Istanbul etc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- ver bana düşlerimi - (4:31) - 1,396 plays
- Kimse Bilmez - (3:08) - 551 plays
- Samistal Yaylası - (5:04) - 663 plays
- Dokuz Altı Yolları - (3:42) - 676 plays
- Kaçak ve Anne - (1:30) - 560 plays
- Güneş Kokusu - (3:47) - 416 plays
- Kendim Gibi - (5:11) - 320 plays
- Fırt Emin - (4:01) - 270 plays
- Emrah - (4:42) - 195 plays
- Gelevera Deresi - (3:35) - 165 plays