15 Shouts - 107,599 Scrobbles
“It feels so good to be restless.”
(Moving) It is restlessness which drives her.
There is this urge which impels her never to stand still and to keep growing and learning. The feeling of never arriving yet always being there. The conviction that one must lose oneself first in order to someday, find oneself.
In the life of Y’akoto it is precisely this restlessness which has been the root and motive force behind all her work, the fount of her being and ultimately, the reason why her voice embodies so much more inherent depth...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Diamonds - (3:40) - 4,572 plays
- LyricsParty’s on
There’s no doubt
In the crowd
You stand out
In your eyes
- Talk to me - (3:42) - 2,425 plays
- Y'akoto's Babyblues - (3:15) - 2,217 plays
- Good better best - (3:50) - 2,048 plays
- Drunk or High - (0:30) - 1,640 plays
- Moving - (3:15) - 1,837 plays
- Whatever Dear - (4:08) - 1,829 plays
- Tonight - (1:29) - 1,541 plays
- Bodymovements - (3:57) - 1,527 plays