16 Shouts - 97,537 Scrobbles
Early years: Yang began playing the guitar at the age of seven, and began formal tuition when she was ten, studying under the famous guitarist Chen Zhi, later Chairman of the China Classical Guitar Society. Her public debut was at the First China International Guitar Festival where she met immediate acclaim. At the same time, she was presented with her first foreign guitar (a "Pepe" children's guitar from Aria), by the celebrated Japanese guitar maker Masaru Kohno. She went on to win second prize at the Beijing Senior Guitar competition being the only child competitor, aged eleven.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Concierto de Aranjuez - (7:01) - 456 plays
- Violin Sonata in G minor BWV1001: Adagio - (3:23) - 114 plays
- Romance de Amor - (3:08) - 101 plays
- Asturias - (5:36) - 106 plays
- Rodrigo: Concierto de Aranjuez: II. Adagio - (11:14) - 80 plays
- Recuerdos de la Alhambra - (3:53) - 66 plays
- Yi Dance - (5:56) - 87 plays
- 楊雪霏 - (3:08) - 473 plays
- Cavatina - (3:32) - 56 plays
- Stölzel / Arr Bach, JS: The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1: Prelude No. 1, BWV 846 - (2:24) - 79 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online