15 Shouts - 93,468 Scrobbles
Early years: Yang began playing the guitar at the age of seven, and began formal tuition when she was ten, studying under the famous guitarist Chen Zhi, later Chairman of the China Classical Guitar Society. Her public debut was at the First China International Guitar Festival where she met immediate acclaim. At the same time, she was presented with her first foreign guitar (a "Pepe" children's guitar from Aria), by the celebrated Japanese guitar maker Masaru Kohno. She went on to win second prize at the Beijing Senior Guitar competition being the only child competitor, aged eleven.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Concierto de Aranjuez - (7:01) - 563 plays
- Asturias - (5:36) - 208 plays
- Romance de Amor - (3:08) - 125 plays
- Recuerdos de la Alhambra - (3:53) - 91 plays
- Concierto de Aranjuez: II. Adagio - (11:13) - 105 plays
- Stölzel / Arr Bach, JS: The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1: Prelude No. 1, BWV 846 - (2:24) - 103 plays
- Violin Sonata in G minor BWV1001: Adagio - (3:23) - 63 plays
- Stözel / Arr Bach, JS: Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach: 'Bist Du Bei Mir', BWV 508 - (2:39) - 74 plays
- Bach, JS / Arr Yang: Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D Major, BWV 1068: II. Air (Air on a G string) - (4:04) - 81 plays
- 楊雪霏 - (3:08) - 436 plays