16 Shouts - 91,462 Scrobbles
Early years: Yang began playing the guitar at the age of seven, and began formal tuition when she was ten, studying under the famous guitarist Chen Zhi, later Chairman of the China Classical Guitar Society. Her public debut was at the First China International Guitar Festival where she met immediate acclaim. At the same time, she was presented with her first foreign guitar (a "Pepe" children's guitar from Aria), by the celebrated Japanese guitar maker Masaru Kohno. She went on to win second prize at the Beijing Senior Guitar competition being the only child competitor, aged eleven.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Concierto de Aranjuez - (7:01) - 502 plays
- Asturias - (5:37) - 203 plays
- 楊雪霏 - (3:08) - 565 plays
- Prelude No. 1 from 'The Well-Tempered Clavier Book 1' BWV846 transcribed to A major - (2:24) - 125 plays
- Harpsichord Concerto No. 1 in D minor BWV 1052 (from reconstructed lost violin concerto): Allegro - (8:07) - 194 plays
- Romance de Amor - (3:08) - 134 plays
- Violin Sonata in G minor BWV1001: Fugue - (5:01) - 99 plays
- Violin Sonata in G minor BWV1001: Adagio - (3:23) - 96 plays
- Concierto de Aranjuez: II. Adagio - (11:13) - 121 plays
- Violin Sonata in G minor BWV1001: Presto - (3:38) - 98 plays