406 Shouts - 5,278,845 Scrobbles
Xploding Plastix is the musical child of Jens Petter Nilsen and Hallvard Hagen. Both based in Oslo, they started making music together sometime in late '98 or early '99. After about a year of playing, sampling, programming and focused tune writing; they decided it was time to let the public hear what they'd been up to. This resulted in a 6 track demo in late '99. About 22 hours after first shipment, record companies were on the phone, and 4 months later, 5 out of 6 tracks had been released on various labels.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Treat Me Mean, I Need the Reputation - (4:56) - 9,034 plays
- Sports, Not Heavy Crime - (5:05) - 8,213 plays
- Kissed by a kisser - (6:45) - 6,310 plays
- Funnybones & Lazylegs - (4:48) - 5,485 plays
- Behind the Eightball - (4:49) - 4,809 plays
- Comatose Luck - (3:37) - 3,894 plays
- More Powah to Yah - (5:25) - 4,126 plays
- 6-Hours Starlight - (3:21) - 3,387 plays
- Single Stroke Ruffs - (2:27) - 3,366 plays
- Relieved Beyond Repair - (1:45) - 3,134 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online