406 Shouts - 5,302,939 Scrobbles
Xploding Plastix is the musical child of Jens Petter Nilsen and Hallvard Hagen. Both based in Oslo, they started making music together sometime in late '98 or early '99. After about a year of playing, sampling, programming and focused tune writing; they decided it was time to let the public hear what they'd been up to. This resulted in a 6 track demo in late '99. About 22 hours after first shipment, record companies were on the phone, and 4 months later, 5 out of 6 tracks had been released on various labels.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sports, Not Heavy Crime - (5:05) - 8,787 plays
- Treat Me Mean, I Need the Reputation - (4:56) - 8,454 plays
- Kissed by a kisser - (6:45) - 6,200 plays
- Funnybones & Lazylegs - (4:48) - 5,094 plays
- Behind the Eightball - (4:49) - 4,611 plays
- Comatose Luck - (3:37) - 3,947 plays
- More Powah to Yah - (5:25) - 4,009 plays
- 6-Hours Starlight - (3:21) - 3,277 plays
- Single Stroke Ruffs - (2:27) - 3,284 plays
- Relieved Beyond Repair - (1:45) - 3,063 plays