406 Shouts - 5,249,083 Scrobbles
Xploding Plastix is the musical child of Jens Petter Nilsen and Hallvard Hagen. Both based in Oslo, they started making music together sometime in late '98 or early '99. After about a year of playing, sampling, programming and focused tune writing; they decided it was time to let the public hear what they'd been up to. This resulted in a 6 track demo in late '99. About 22 hours after first shipment, record companies were on the phone, and 4 months later, 5 out of 6 tracks had been released on various labels.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Treat Me Mean, I Need the Reputation - (4:56) - 9,184 plays
- Sports, Not Heavy Crime - (5:05) - 7,607 plays
- Kissed by a kisser - (6:45) - 5,982 plays
- Funnybones & Lazylegs - (4:48) - 5,344 plays
- Behind the Eightball - (4:49) - 4,692 plays
- Comatose Luck - (3:37) - 3,768 plays
- More Powah to Yah - (5:25) - 3,880 plays
- Single Stroke Ruffs - (2:27) - 3,239 plays
- 6-Hours Starlight - (3:21) - 3,331 plays
- Relieved Beyond Repair - (1:45) - 3,079 plays