401 Shouts - 5,130,795 Scrobbles
Xploding Plastix is the musical child of Jens Petter Nilsen and Hallvard Hagen. Both based in Oslo, they started making music together sometime in late '98 or early '99. After about a year of playing, sampling, programming and focused tune writing; they decided it was time to let the public hear what they'd been up to. This resulted in a 6 track demo in late '99. About 22 hours after first shipment, record companies were on the phone, and 4 months later, 5 out of 6 tracks had been released on various labels.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Treat Me Mean, I Need the Reputation - (4:56) - 8,192 plays
- Sports, Not Heavy Crime - (5:05) - 7,777 plays
- Kissed by a kisser - (6:45) - 6,103 plays
- Behind the Eightball - (4:49) - 4,854 plays
- Funnybones & Lazylegs - (4:48) - 4,743 plays
- Comatose Luck - (3:37) - 4,508 plays
- 6-Hours Starlight - (3:21) - 4,136 plays
- Single Stroke Ruffs - (2:27) - 3,817 plays
- Doubletalk Gets Through to You - (5:21) - 3,664 plays
- Having Smarter Babies - (4:56) - 3,359 plays