404 Shouts - 5,217,009 Scrobbles
Xploding Plastix is the musical child of Jens Petter Nilsen and Hallvard Hagen. Both based in Oslo, they started making music together sometime in late '98 or early '99. After about a year of playing, sampling, programming and focused tune writing; they decided it was time to let the public hear what they'd been up to. This resulted in a 6 track demo in late '99. About 22 hours after first shipment, record companies were on the phone, and 4 months later, 5 out of 6 tracks had been released on various labels.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Treat Me Mean, I Need the Reputation - (4:56) - 9,016 plays
- Sports, Not Heavy Crime - (5:05) - 7,718 plays
- Kissed by a kisser - (6:45) - 5,753 plays
- Funnybones & Lazylegs - (4:48) - 5,239 plays
- Behind the Eightball - (4:49) - 4,694 plays
- Comatose Luck - (3:37) - 3,776 plays
- More Powah to Yah - (5:25) - 3,859 plays
- 6-Hours Starlight - (3:21) - 3,381 plays
- Single Stroke Ruffs - (2:27) - 3,284 plays
- Relieved Beyond Repair - (1:45) - 3,090 plays