396 Shouts - 5,038,326 Scrobbles
Xploding Plastix is the musical child of Jens Petter Nilsen and Hallvard Hagen. Both based in Oslo, they started making music together sometime in late '98 or early '99. After about a year of playing, sampling, programming and focused tune writing; they decided it was time to let the public hear what they'd been up to. This resulted in a 6 track demo in late '99. About 22 hours after first shipment, record companies were on the phone, and 4 months later, 5 out of 6 tracks had been released on various labels.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Treat Me Mean, I Need the Reputation - (4:56) - 8,090 plays
- Sports, Not Heavy Crime - (5:05) - 7,675 plays
- Kissed by a kisser - (6:45) - 5,818 plays
- Behind the Eightball - (4:49) - 5,074 plays
- Funnybones & Lazylegs - (4:48) - 4,950 plays
- Comatose Luck - (3:37) - 4,562 plays
- 6-Hours Starlight - (3:21) - 4,230 plays
- Single Stroke Ruffs - (2:27) - 4,493 plays
- Having Smarter Babies - (4:56) - 3,709 plays
- Relieved Beyond Repair - (1:45) - 3,653 plays