60 Shouts - 165,967 Scrobbles
Xinobi has in the past few years, developed his own versatile, honest sound. Tracks like BMX, who jump-started his musical career, bring in the funky-house that we now associate with him, although he also dabbles in Disco, Techno and Electro. His tracks are clearly from the present day but cognizant of the good bits of the past. Visually, one might say his tracks are inspired by palm-trees, the ocean, and great sunsets. They remind us of how awesome the soundtracks of our favorite movies (the comedies, the ones from the 80s, or the good old italian movies from the 60s and 70s) can really be.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Valsa in NJ - (5:23) - 2,606 plays
- Woodstock - (4:56) - 1,646 plays
- Day Off - Anoorak Remix - (6:54) - 1,061 plays
- Day Off - (3:01) - 1,235 plays
- bmx - (4:57) - 806 plays
- Japanese - (8:27) - 395 plays
- The Best Of Me - (4:56) - 398 plays
- Darkest Night - Xinobi Remix - (5:49) - 350 plays
- Japanese - Original Mix - (8:17) - 257 plays
- (I Hate The Sound Of) Guitars - Original Mix - (7:57) - 254 plays