5 Shouts - 29,297 Scrobbles
Xinema was formed by three friends. Originally, way back in the mid 80:s, the members involved played together in a Swedish prog band called Madrigal. At that time the music was quite inspired by the likes of Rush, Genesis, Yes, Kansas and Styx and was leaning heavily towards complexity and skillful playing. During that period, a lot of songs were written and the band toured around in Sweden. As that band split up in the early 90:s, the guys stayed in and out of touch with each other during the following years, and worked together as well as individually on many different projects.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Train To Nowhere - (4:49) - 17 plays
- Talk - (5:53) - 12 plays
- Colours - (5:07) - 16 plays
- Maybe Time - (3:06) - 11 plays
- Life The way I Knew It - (3:40) - 11 plays
- Timing - (4:29) - 11 plays
- In The Scent Of The Night - (5:46) - 9 plays
- Dust In Your Eyes - (5:40) - 10 plays
- Over The Sea - (3:51) - 10 plays
- Across The Styx - (4:42) - 8 plays