29 Shouts - 52,229 Scrobbles
There are at least 2 bands called XeX, an experimental/minimal wave act, and a thrash metal band. Xex (1) were a more experimental wave band, formed in South River, New Jersey. They were a mysterious affair, releasing one record in 1980 and disappearing soon after. The band "began" as a high school kazoo trio. Member Waw Pierogi's interest in science led to several unique delay and echo experiments in the early years, most of which were employed on the band's debut.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fashion Hurts - (2:12) - 284 plays
- Svetlana - (3:32) - 268 plays
- Fast Food - (4:24) - 238 plays
- You Think - (3:19) - 167 plays
- Fun In The Sun - (5:25) - 302 plays
- Heartbeat - (4:17) - 158 plays
- Holland Tunnel - (3:30) - 140 plays
- Rome On $5 A Day - (3:48) - 134 plays
- Snga - (2:28) - 114 plays
- Party - (3:03) - 137 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online