83 Shouts - 182,366 Scrobbles
So that we do not misunderstand each other: Xenia Beliayeva is not an easy to enjoy sweet snack, neither as a producer nor as a DJ. Her arrangement of electronic music brings forth the demanding creatures of the night, which approve the sound as a central stylistic medium, but last but not least she adds a further sensual element with the addition of her voice. Not only "Ultra Glamour", but also "Hellraiser", to speak in her song titles. But first let�s start from the beginning.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ever Since - (4:56) - 522 plays
- Analog Effekt - (4:43) - 436 plays
- Just A While - (5:45) - 466 plays
- Know Me - (6:24) - 340 plays
- MInd Damage - (5:37) - 314 plays
- Dumpfe Träume - (5:05) - 469 plays
- Momentan - (7:39) - 152 plays
- Chocolate - (6:18) - 164 plays
- Cry To - (4:43) - 158 plays
- Dumpfe Traume (Original Mix) - (5:05) - 251 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online