2,287 Shouts - 2,962,078 Scrobbles
There were two acts that used the name 'Xasthur', one hailed from the United States of America and the other, from Singapore. Both were one-man projects that belonged to the black metal genre. Xasthur was an American one-man ambient black metal band formed in Alhambra, California in 1995 by Scott Conner, who goes by the pseudonym "Malefic". Although similar in terms of low-fi production and the wearing of corpse paint, musically and lyrically Xasthur's focus is usually not on paganism, Satanism or anti-Christian blasphemy – as is common in the genre – but rather on astral projection...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Intro - (1:21) - 5,579 plays
- The Prison of Mirrors - (12:42) - 3,463 plays
- LyricsPaint in blood
A sigil of death
On fading reflections
Beneath this night
Master of their infernal fears,
- Screaming at Forgotten Fears - (8:16) - 4,335 plays
- Walker of Dissonant Worlds - (5:36) - 2,616 plays
- Dreams Blacker than Death - (5:18) - 2,101 plays
- Disharmonic Convergence - (1:50) - 2,367 plays
- A Walk Beyond Utter Blackness - (6:27) - 2,226 plays
- Beauty Is Only Razor Deep - (7:00) - 1,874 plays
- Entrance Into Nothingness - (3:49) - 1,611 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online