2,278 Shouts - 2,830,345 Scrobbles
There were two acts that used the name 'Xasthur', one hailed from the United States of America and the other, from Singapore. Both were one-man projects that belonged to the black metal genre. Xasthur was an American one-man ambient black metal band formed in Alhambra, California in 1995 by Scott Conner, who goes by the pseudonym "Malefic". Although similar in terms of low-fi production and the wearing of corpse paint, musically and lyrically Xasthur's focus is usually not on paganism, Satanism or anti-Christian blasphemy – as is common in the genre – but rather on astral projection...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Intro - (1:21) - 4,391 plays
- The Prison of Mirrors - (12:42) - 4,002 plays
- Screaming at Forgotten Fears - (8:16) - 2,816 plays
- A Gate Through Bloodstained Mirrors - (8:36) - 3,103 plays
- Disharmonic Convergence - (1:50) - 1,920 plays
- Dreams Blacker than Death - (5:18) - 1,987 plays
- A Walk Beyond Utter Blackness - (6:27) - 2,178 plays
- Walker of Dissonant Worlds - (5:36) - 2,142 plays
- Beauty Is Only Razor Deep - (7:00) - 1,939 plays
- Xasthur Within - (6:11) - 1,666 plays