2 Shouts - 10,348 Scrobbles
X-O-Dus was a reggae band from Manchester that assembled in 1975. Their first gig was in early '77 and they released a four song demo tape in '79. The tape was heard by Tony Wilson who 'almost immediately' signed them to Factory, making them the first reggae band signed to a leading UK independent label. The single 'English Black Boys'/'See Them A Come' received favourable reviews in Sounds, Melody Maker and the NME and entered both the UK independent singles and UK reggae singles charts. Their other songs include 'Sinnerman', 'Dance', 'Rise and Fall', 'Bourneville' and 'Friends of the Earth'.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- English Black Boys - (4:46) - 168 plays
- Society - (4:21) - 78 plays
- See Them A 'Come - (8:26) - 58 plays
- See Them A Come - (8:27) - 34 plays
- See Them A'Come - (8:27) - 18 plays
- Imagine - (3:28) - 12 plays
- Dance - (3:31) - 18 plays
- See Them-A-Come - (8:28) - 11 plays
- If You Want My Lovin - (4:40) - 7 plays
- Leaders - (3:22) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online