X-Marks the Pedwalk
98 Shouts - 411,038 Scrobbles
The seminal electro-industrial band was begun by schoolmates André Schmechta and Jorg Bohme (also known as Sevren Ni-Arb and Regan Eracs respectively) in 1987 near Münster, Germany. They were originally called Scarecrow, but after leaving their first label with Talla 2XLC to join his new Zoth Ommog label , the band was renamed X-Marks the Pedwalk (the name coming from a short story by sci-fi/fantasy author Fritz Leiber about a future dystopia where vehicular manslaughter is considered a sport).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Abattoir - (5:43) - 266 plays
- I See You - (3:47) - 236 plays
- Facer - (5:39) - 198 plays
- Maximum Pace - (6:21) - 139 plays
- Never Look Back - (5:44) - 164 plays
- Paranoid Illusions - (4:09) - 123 plays
- I Promise You a Murder - (5:04) - 135 plays
- The Day I Start to Die - (5:49) - 157 plays
- The Side of the Wrong - (5:44) - 106 plays
- Desolation - (7:06) - 134 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online