X-Marks the Pedwalk
98 Shouts - 419,044 Scrobbles
The seminal electro-industrial band was begun by schoolmates André Schmechta and Jorg Bohme (also known as Sevren Ni-Arb and Regan Eracs respectively) in 1987 near Münster, Germany. They were originally called Scarecrow, but after leaving their first label with Talla 2XLC to join his new Zoth Ommog label , the band was renamed X-Marks the Pedwalk (the name coming from a short story by sci-fi/fantasy author Fritz Leiber about a future dystopia where vehicular manslaughter is considered a sport).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Abattoir - (5:43) - 243 plays
- Facer - (5:39) - 198 plays
- I See You - (3:47) - 225 plays
- Maximum Pace - (6:21) - 150 plays
- Never Look Back - (5:44) - 182 plays
- Paranoid Illusions - (4:09) - 133 plays
- The House of Rain - (4:09) - 171 plays
- Drowned Words - (4:39) - 155 plays
- The Day I Start to Die - (5:49) - 163 plays
- Seventeen - (4:57) - 246 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online