X-Marks the Pedwalk
96 Shouts - 430,322 Scrobbles
The seminal electro-industrial band was begun by schoolmates André Schmechta and Jorg Bohme (also known as Sevren Ni-Arb and Regan Eracs respectively) in 1987 near Münster, Germany. They were originally called Scarecrow, but after leaving their first label with Talla 2XLC to join his new Zoth Ommog label , the band was renamed X-Marks the Pedwalk (the name coming from a short story by sci-fi/fantasy author Fritz Leiber about a future dystopia where vehicular manslaughter is considered a sport).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Drowned Words - (4:39) - 421 plays
- The House of Rain - (4:09) - 440 plays
- We Are One - (4:20) - 418 plays
- Abattoir - (5:43) - 216 plays
- Shock Therapy - (3:59) - 444 plays
- Second Home - (5:36) - 459 plays
- Amplified Dichotomy - (4:10) - 379 plays
- Facer - (5:39) - 173 plays
- Happiness - 374 plays
- Frozen Light - 416 plays