X-Marks the Pedwalk
95 Shouts - 370,834 Scrobbles
The seminal electro-industrial band was begun by schoolmates André Schmechta and Jorg Bohme (also known as Sevren Ni-Arb and Regan Eracs respectively) in 1987 near Münster, Germany. They were originally called Scarecrow, but after leaving their first label with Talla 2XLC to join his new Zoth Ommog label , the band was renamed X-Marks the Pedwalk (the name coming from a short story by sci-fi/fantasy author Fritz Leiber about a future dystopia where vehicular manslaughter is considered a sport).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Never Look Back - (5:44) - 277 plays
- I See You - (3:47) - 240 plays
- The Trap - (4:28) - 150 plays
- The Side of the Wrong - (5:44) - 168 plays
- Don't Lie to Me - (8:10) - 234 plays
- Paranoid Illusions - (4:09) - 159 plays
- Seventeen - (4:57) - 162 plays
- You Are Gone - (5:56) - 147 plays
- The Day I Start to Die - (5:49) - 171 plays
- I Promise You a Murder - (5:04) - 157 plays