X-Marks the Pedwalk
98 Shouts - 401,689 Scrobbles
The seminal electro-industrial band was begun by schoolmates André Schmechta and Jorg Bohme (also known as Sevren Ni-Arb and Regan Eracs respectively) in 1987 near Münster, Germany. They were originally called Scarecrow, but after leaving their first label with Talla 2XLC to join his new Zoth Ommog label , the band was renamed X-Marks the Pedwalk (the name coming from a short story by sci-fi/fantasy author Fritz Leiber about a future dystopia where vehicular manslaughter is considered a sport).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Abattoir - (5:43) - 278 plays
- I See You - (3:47) - 221 plays
- Facer - (5:39) - 212 plays
- Never Look Back - (5:44) - 162 plays
- Maximum Pace - (6:22) - 114 plays
- Desolation - (7:06) - 151 plays
- Paranoid Illusions - (4:09) - 116 plays
- I Promise You a Murder - (5:04) - 122 plays
- The Day I Start to Die - (5:49) - 149 plays
- Seventeen - (4:57) - 120 plays