X-Marks the Pedwalk
97 Shouts - 379,765 Scrobbles
The seminal electro-industrial band was begun by schoolmates André Schmechta and Jorg Bohme (also known as Sevren Ni-Arb and Regan Eracs respectively) in 1987 near Münster, Germany. They were originally called Scarecrow, but after leaving their first label with Talla 2XLC to join his new Zoth Ommog label , the band was renamed X-Marks the Pedwalk (the name coming from a short story by sci-fi/fantasy author Fritz Leiber about a future dystopia where vehicular manslaughter is considered a sport).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Never Look Back - (5:44) - 288 plays
- I See You - (3:47) - 268 plays
- Abattoir - (5:43) - 199 plays
- Paranoid Illusions - (4:09) - 166 plays
- The Trap - (4:28) - 137 plays
- Desolation - (7:06) - 158 plays
- The Side of the Wrong - (5:44) - 136 plays
- The Day I Start to Die - (5:49) - 151 plays
- I Promise You a Murder - (5:04) - 136 plays
- Don't Lie to Me - (8:10) - 203 plays