X-Marks the Pedwalk
98 Shouts - 399,673 Scrobbles
The seminal electro-industrial band was begun by schoolmates André Schmechta and Jorg Bohme (also known as Sevren Ni-Arb and Regan Eracs respectively) in 1987 near Münster, Germany. They were originally called Scarecrow, but after leaving their first label with Talla 2XLC to join his new Zoth Ommog label , the band was renamed X-Marks the Pedwalk (the name coming from a short story by sci-fi/fantasy author Fritz Leiber about a future dystopia where vehicular manslaughter is considered a sport).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I See You - (3:47) - 215 plays
- Abattoir - (5:43) - 265 plays
- Never Look Back - (5:44) - 160 plays
- Facer - (5:39) - 221 plays
- Desolation - (7:06) - 141 plays
- Paranoid Illusions - (4:09) - 100 plays
- I Promise You a Murder - (5:04) - 123 plays
- The Side of the Wrong - (5:44) - 100 plays
- Maximum Pace - (6:22) - 92 plays
- The Day I Start to Die - (5:49) - 123 plays