X-Marks the Pedwalk
97 Shouts - 391,021 Scrobbles
The seminal electro-industrial band was begun by schoolmates André Schmechta and Jorg Bohme (also known as Sevren Ni-Arb and Regan Eracs respectively) in 1987 near Münster, Germany. They were originally called Scarecrow, but after leaving their first label with Talla 2XLC to join his new Zoth Ommog label , the band was renamed X-Marks the Pedwalk (the name coming from a short story by sci-fi/fantasy author Fritz Leiber about a future dystopia where vehicular manslaughter is considered a sport).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I See You - (3:47) - 238 plays
- Never Look Back - (5:44) - 188 plays
- Abattoir - (5:43) - 224 plays
- Facer - (5:39) - 205 plays
- Paranoid Illusions - (4:09) - 114 plays
- The Day I Start to Die - (5:49) - 142 plays
- Desolation - (7:06) - 129 plays
- Seventeen - (4:57) - 130 plays
- The Side of the Wrong - (5:44) - 116 plays
- I Promise You a Murder - (5:04) - 128 plays