X-Marks the Pedwalk
97 Shouts - 383,318 Scrobbles
The seminal electro-industrial band was begun by schoolmates André Schmechta and Jorg Bohme (also known as Sevren Ni-Arb and Regan Eracs respectively) in 1987 near Münster, Germany. They were originally called Scarecrow, but after leaving their first label with Talla 2XLC to join his new Zoth Ommog label , the band was renamed X-Marks the Pedwalk (the name coming from a short story by sci-fi/fantasy author Fritz Leiber about a future dystopia where vehicular manslaughter is considered a sport).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Never Look Back - (5:44) - 288 plays
- I See You - (3:47) - 260 plays
- Abattoir - (5:43) - 192 plays
- The Side of the Wrong - (5:44) - 130 plays
- Paranoid Illusions - (4:09) - 146 plays
- The Day I Start to Die - (5:49) - 151 plays
- Desolation - (7:06) - 143 plays
- I Promise You a Murder - (5:04) - 130 plays
- The Trap - (4:28) - 117 plays
- Facer - (5:39) - 176 plays