947 Shouts - 2,628,935 Scrobbles
Wynter Gordon (born Diana Gordon; August 25, 1985) is an American singer and songwriter. Wynter was born in New York and was brought up in a poverty stricken neighborhood in Queens. As the middle child of seven living in a two bedroom house with an abusive and largely absent father, her childhood was difficult. Wynter discovered her talent for singing and dance at an early age. As a teenager, she was accepted to the famous LaGuardia High School for the Performing Arts. There, she was nurtured in a welcoming and nonjudgmental environment.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dirty Talk - (3:16) - 23,518 plays
- Buy My Love - (3:08) - 4,734 plays
- Til Death - (4:52) - 2,973 plays
- Dirty Talk - Laidback Luke Remix - (6:31) - 2,183 plays
- Don't Stop Me - (3:37) - 2,509 plays
- Still Getting Younger - (3:44) - 2,495 plays
- Stimela - (4:33) - 2,969 plays
- Til Death - R3hab Remix - (5:22) - 1,303 plays
- Dirty Talk (Laidback Luke Remix) - (2:14) - 1,408 plays
- Drunk On Your Love - (3:25) - 1,243 plays