6 Shouts - 209,696 Scrobbles
Wynonie "Mr. Blues" Harris (August 24, 1915-June 14, 1969) was an American blues shouter and rhythm and blues singer. He was born in Omaha, Nebraska. Harris traveled as a singer and dancer with the Lucky Millinder Big Band in his youth. His first big solo hit was in 1944 with his record "Who Threw the Whiskey in the Well". He was a dynamic live performer who brought a lot of attention to the emerging styles of rhythm and blues.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Good Rockin' Tonight - (2:46) - 1,060 plays
- Bloodshot Eyes - (2:42) - 1,172 plays
- All She Wants to Do Is Rock - (2:39) - 708 plays
- Lovin' Machine - (2:27) - 759 plays
- Quiet Whiskey - (2:27) - 481 plays
- Lovin' Machine - Remastered - (2:28) - 483 plays
- Good Morning Judge - (2:41) - 440 plays
- I Like My Baby's Pudding - (2:42) - 326 plays
- Sittin' on It All the Time - (2:36) - 196 plays
- I Want My Fanny Brown - (3:07) - 188 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online