6 Shouts - 205,314 Scrobbles
Wynonie "Mr. Blues" Harris (August 24, 1915-June 14, 1969) was an American blues shouter and rhythm and blues singer. He was born in Omaha, Nebraska. Harris traveled as a singer and dancer with the Lucky Millinder Big Band in his youth. His first big solo hit was in 1944 with his record "Who Threw the Whiskey in the Well". He was a dynamic live performer who brought a lot of attention to the emerging styles of rhythm and blues.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Good Rockin' Tonight - (2:46) - 1,065 plays
- Bloodshot Eyes - (2:42) - 1,165 plays
- All She Wants to Do Is Rock - (2:39) - 675 plays
- Lovin' Machine - (2:27) - 710 plays
- Lovin' Machine - Remastered - (2:28) - 423 plays
- Good Morning Judge - (2:41) - 448 plays
- Quiet Whiskey - (2:27) - 366 plays
- I Like My Baby's Pudding - (2:42) - 324 plays
- I Want My Fanny Brown - (3:07) - 195 plays
- Sittin' on It All the Time - (2:36) - 191 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online