6 Shouts - 194,473 Scrobbles
Wynonie "Mr. Blues" Harris (August 24, 1915-June 14, 1969) was an American blues shouter and rhythm and blues singer. He was born in Omaha, Nebraska. Harris traveled as a singer and dancer with the Lucky Millinder Big Band in his youth. His first big solo hit was in 1944 with his record "Who Threw the Whiskey in the Well". He was a dynamic live performer who brought a lot of attention to the emerging styles of rhythm and blues.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Good Rockin' Tonight - (2:46) - 1,245 plays
- Bloodshot Eyes - (2:42) - 1,277 plays
- All She Wants to Do Is Rock - (2:39) - 739 plays
- Lovin' Machine - (2:27) - 665 plays
- Good Morning Judge - (2:41) - 504 plays
- Lovin' Machine - Remastered - (2:28) - 312 plays
- Quiet Whiskey - (2:27) - 401 plays
- I Like My Baby's Pudding - (2:42) - 292 plays
- I Want My Fanny Brown - (3:07) - 269 plays
- Sittin' On It All the Time - (2:36) - 229 plays