6 Shouts - 201,828 Scrobbles
Wynonie "Mr. Blues" Harris (August 24, 1915-June 14, 1969) was an American blues shouter and rhythm and blues singer. He was born in Omaha, Nebraska. Harris traveled as a singer and dancer with the Lucky Millinder Big Band in his youth. His first big solo hit was in 1944 with his record "Who Threw the Whiskey in the Well". He was a dynamic live performer who brought a lot of attention to the emerging styles of rhythm and blues.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Good Rockin' Tonight - (2:46) - 1,077 plays
- Bloodshot Eyes - (2:42) - 1,186 plays
- All She Wants to Do Is Rock - (2:39) - 669 plays
- Lovin' Machine - (2:27) - 604 plays
- Lovin' Machine - Remastered - (2:28) - 423 plays
- Good Morning Judge - (2:41) - 441 plays
- Quiet Whiskey - (2:27) - 398 plays
- I Like My Baby's Pudding - (2:42) - 281 plays
- I Want My Fanny Brown - (3:07) - 206 plays
- Sittin' on It All the Time - (2:36) - 204 plays