3 Shouts - 52,366 Scrobbles
Wynn Stewart (born Winford Lindsey Stewart June 7, 1934; died July 17, 1985) was an American country music performer. He was one of the progenitors of the Bakersfield sound. Although not a huge chart success, he was an inspiration to such greats as Buck Owens and Merle Haggard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIt's such a pretty world today look at the sunshine
And every day's the same since I met you
It's such a pretty world today knowing that you're mine
And happinsess is being close to you
And though the rain may fall my skies will all be blue
- LyricsWishing I could see you again dear
That the fire of love would burn once more
But I guess that's wishful thinking
And too much to be wishing for
Just thinking how you once kissed me
- LyricsANOTHER DAY ANOTHER DOLLAR
Writer Wynn Stewart)
Another day another dollar daylight comes I'm on my way
Another day another dollar workin' my whole life away
The boss told me I'd get paid weakly and that's exactly how I'm paid
- LyricsCOME ONE
Writer Wynn Stewart
Come one, I'm givin' you the come on
- LyricsCan't you tell my love's a growin'
Can't you feel it ain't showin'
Though you must be a knowin'
I've got a big, big love
It's not the kind to be concealin'
- Playboy - (2:22) - 41 plays
- Big Big Love - (2:26) - 23 plays
- The Long Black Limousine - (3:07) - 25 plays
- One More Memory - (2:14) - 25 plays
- If You See My Baby - (2:15) - 41 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online