3 Shouts - 47,701 Scrobbles
Wynn Stewart (born Winford Lindsey Stewart June 7, 1934; died July 17, 1985) was an American country music performer. He was one of the progenitors of the Bakersfield sound. Although not a huge chart success, he was an inspiration to such greats as Buck Owens and Merle Haggard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's Such a Pretty World Today - (2:30) - 453 plays
- Wishful Thinking - (2:44) - 310 plays
- Another Day, Another Dollar - (2:31) - 287 plays
- Come On - (1:58) - 72 plays
- LyricsCan't you tell my love's a growin'
Can't you feel it ain't showin'
Though you must be a knowin'
I've got a big, big love
It's not the kind to be concealin'
- Big Big Love - (2:26) - 50 plays
- Playboy - (2:22) - 60 plays
- The Long Black Limousine - (3:08) - 56 plays
- Donna On My Mind - (2:32) - 40 plays
- Heartaches For A Dime - (2:31) - 45 plays