3,850 Shouts - 31,803,418 Scrobbles
Wu-Tang Clan (pronounced /ˈwuːtæŋ/) is a hip-hop group that consists of: RZA, GZA/Genius, Ghostface Killah, Raekwon, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Method Man, Inspectah Deck, U-God, and Masta Killa. They are frequently joined by fellow childhood friend Cappadonna, a quasi member of the group. They were formed in (and are associated with) the New York City borough of Staten Island (referred to by members as "Shaolin"), though Masta Killa and GZA are from Brooklyn and Inspectah Deck is from the Bronx.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhat that nigga want God?
Word up, look out for the cops (Wu-Tang five finger shit)
(Cash Rules) Word up, two for fives over here baby
Word up, two for fives them niggas got garbage down the way, word up
Know what I'm sayin'?
- LyricsYo, this the O.D.B.
New radio version for ya called 'Shame On A Nuh'
So everybody, a jump on it
Shame on a nuh who try to run game on a nuh
Wu buck wild with the trigger
- LyricsShaolin shadowboxing, and the Wu-Tang sword style
If what you say is true,
The Shaolin and the Wu-Tang could be dangerous
Do you think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me?
En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style
- LyricsIt's the ODB kid, once again coming through your area
And I'm going to tell you one time, you gon' love this
I had to get the money, said it wasn't a choice
Die Hard's on the bars, 80's love in the voice
Morphine flow, numbing your joints
- LyricsI smoke on the mic like smokin' Joe Frazier
The hell-raiser, raising hell with the flavor
Terrorize the jam like troops in Pakistan
Swinging through your town like your neighborhood Spiderman
So uhh, tick tock keep ticking
- Clan in da Front - (4:33) - 38,102 plays
- Method Man - (5:50) - 39,814 plays
- Da Mystery of Chessboxin' - (4:47) - 41,762 plays
- Gravel Pit - (4:13) - 36,853 plays
- A Better Tomorrow - (4:55) - 35,697 plays