17 Shouts - 199,588 Scrobbles
Wreckx-n-Effect was a New Jack Swing Hip-Hop group who had the multi-platinum hit "Rump Shaker" in 1992/1993, which was produced by Teddy Riley. The group, originally comprised of then adolescent; Aqil Davidson, Brandon Mitchell, Markell Riley, and Keith "K.C." Hanns, was formed around 1988 as Wrecks-n-Effect. Their first release, an eponymous EP of six tracks for Atlantic Records, included the singles "Go For What You Know", "Let's Do It Again" (which sampled The Staple Singers hit song), and a self-titled track sampling Jimmy Castor's "Bertha Butt Boogie".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rump Shaker - (5:11) - 7,971 plays
- New Jack Swing - (3:49) - 1,021 plays
- Rump Shaker (Radio Mix) - (3:55) - 801 plays
- Rump Shaker - Radio Mix - (3:54) - 787 plays
- Rump Shaker (1992) - (5:12) - 284 plays
- Wreckx Shop - (4:39) - 164 plays
- Knock-N-Boots - (4:51) - 197 plays
- Rump Shaker  - (5:10) - 232 plays
- Rump Shaker - Modern Pop Workout Mix - (5:01) - 192 plays
- Rumpshaker - (0:54) - 125 plays