World's First Flying Machine
3 Shouts - 2,068 Scrobbles
World’s First Flying Machine were a seven-piece band from Champaign-Urbana. They’ve been called “Noise Folk” and “Freak Pop” and “Oddly Instrumented.” Formed in a University of Illinois dormitory in the fall of 2007, lead singer Ben Campbell and guitarist Chris Howaniec were soon followed by Laura Lynch (violin), Kurt Werner (bass, ukulele, bells), Zane Ranney (drums), Brian McGovern (ukulele, mandolin, bells) and Gautam Srikishan (violin).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online