World's First Flying Machine
3 Shouts - 1,980 Scrobbles
World’s First Flying Machine were a seven-piece band from Champaign-Urbana. They’ve been called “Noise Folk” and “Freak Pop” and “Oddly Instrumented.” Formed in a University of Illinois dormitory in the fall of 2007, lead singer Ben Campbell and guitarist Chris Howaniec were soon followed by Laura Lynch (violin), Kurt Werner (bass, ukulele, bells), Zane Ranney (drums), Brian McGovern (ukulele, mandolin, bells) and Gautam Srikishan (violin).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Inefficient Machines - (3:47) - 17 plays
- The Ferris Wheel - (6:12) - 14 plays
- That's What Friends Are For - (5:13) - 12 plays
- Love is an Art - (4:22) - 10 plays
- Butterflies - (4:00) - 8 plays
- Billboard - (3:39) - 12 plays
- Intro - (2:30) - 5 plays
- Self-Titled - (6:27) - 11 plays
- Long Winter - (5:36) - 1 plays
- Red is Turning Blue - (6:02) - 2 plays