15 Shouts - 619,369 Scrobbles
Woodrow Charles Herman (May 16, 1913 – October 29, 1987), better known as Woody Herman, was an American jazz clarinetist, alto and soprano saxophonist, singer, and Big band leader. During his lifetime, he led some of the most exciting big bands of the twentieth century. His bands changed styles and approaches to jazz but still managed to keep their musical integrity. Herman was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Woodchopper's ball - (3:08) - 2,333 plays
- Four Brothers - (3:44) - 2,028 plays
- Early Autumn - (3:12) - 1,831 plays
- The Good Earth - (2:31) - 1,412 plays
- Caldonia - (3:01) - 999 plays
- Northwest passage - (3:05) - 964 plays
- Woodchoppers Ball - (4:34) - 1,027 plays
- Blue Flame - (3:19) - 941 plays
- At The Woodchopper's Ball - (3:16) - 1,092 plays
- Apple Honey - (3:18) - 846 plays