274 Shouts - 3,638,283 Scrobbles
Woodrow Wilson "Woody" Guthrie (July 14, 1912–October 3, 1967) was an American songwriter and folk musician. Guthrie's musical legacy consists of hundreds of songs, ballads and improvised works covering topics from political themes to traditional songs to children's songs. Guthrie performed continually throughout his life with his guitar frequently displaying the slogan "This Machine Kills Fascists". Guthrie is perhaps best known for his song "This Land Is Your Land", which is regularly sung in American schools. Many of his recorded songs are archived in the Library of Congress.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Land Is Your Land - (2:19) - 11,186 plays
- Pretty Boy Floyd - (4:33) - 4,093 plays
- Pastures of Plenty - (2:28) - 3,884 plays
- Car Song - (1:53) - 3,384 plays
- Hard Travelin' - (2:15) - 3,058 plays
- Worried Man Blues - (3:04) - 2,218 plays
- Jesus Christ - (3:46) - 2,304 plays
- Do Re Mi - (3:02) - 2,454 plays
- I Ain't Got No Home In This World Anymore - (2:48) - 2,136 plays
- Vigilante Man - (3:22) - 2,073 plays