274 Shouts - 3,683,412 Scrobbles
Woodrow Wilson "Woody" Guthrie (July 14, 1912–October 3, 1967) was an American songwriter and folk musician. Guthrie's musical legacy consists of hundreds of songs, ballads and improvised works covering topics from political themes to traditional songs to children's songs. Guthrie performed continually throughout his life with his guitar frequently displaying the slogan "This Machine Kills Fascists". Guthrie is perhaps best known for his song "This Land Is Your Land", which is regularly sung in American schools. Many of his recorded songs are archived in the Library of Congress.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Land Is Your Land - (2:19) - 10,999 plays
- Pastures of Plenty - (2:28) - 3,430 plays
- Pretty Boy Floyd - (4:33) - 3,407 plays
- Car Song - (1:53) - 3,067 plays
- Hard Travelin' - (2:15) - 3,090 plays
- Worried Man Blues - (3:04) - 2,106 plays
- Jesus Christ - (4:16) - 2,055 plays
- I Ain't Got No Home in This World Anymore - (2:48) - 1,900 plays
- Do Re Mi - (3:02) - 2,030 plays
- Hobo's Lullaby - (2:23) - 1,865 plays