Woods of Desolation
548 Shouts - 563,404 Scrobbles
Woods of Desolation is a depressive black metal band that was formed by D. in New South Wales, Australia in 2005 as a means of much deeper personal expression/unburdening through music. Utilising the help of P. Knight on vocals (and occasionally bass) located in the UK 2005- early 2007 saw the recording of 2 demos and 2 split releases released in very limited numbers via different underground labels. These early releases explored more the idea of raw improvisation and experimenting with various different self-recording techniques to achieve the final result.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Darker Days - (5:09) - 11,537 plays
- Torn Beyond Reason - (6:23) - 9,161 plays
- The Inevitable End - (9:09) - 8,531 plays
- An Unbroken Moment - (6:59) - 8,320 plays
- Somehow... - (7:17) - 8,875 plays
- November - (2:44) - 8,143 plays
- Outro - (6:27) - 3,252 plays
- They Will Never Leave Their Tormentor - (5:53) - 2,642 plays
- A Time of Eternal Darkness - (4:45) - 2,444 plays
- Solitude (Part II) - (1:52) - 2,241 plays