Wooden Wand And The Sky High Band
11 Shouts - 73,934 Scrobbles
Many of us have fallen for James Jackson Toth's cracked Americana as seen through dirty sun-baked glass and it's hardly surprising, he offers an oasis in a land of polished perfection, a little bit of unpredictable immediacy in a music scene which tends to favour labour and overwork. All becomes clear on hearing the album's opening track - 'Crucifixion, Pt.II', this is not beautiful music, this is the soundtrack to a mescaline fuelled road trip through the lonely deserts of Mid-West, this music is dedicated to the outsider, the bad cop and the lone gunman.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crucifixion, Pt. II - (1:34) - 63 plays
- Sweet Xiao Li - (2:41) - 64 plays
- Rolling One Sun Blues - (3:38) - 81 plays
- Mother Midnight - (1:24) - 50 plays
- Dead Sue - (6:57) - 47 plays
- Madonna - (2:37) - 47 plays
- The Bleeder - (2:10) - 42 plays
- Portrait In The Clouds - (3:37) - 38 plays
- Hot Death - (2:46) - 34 plays
- Potrait in the Clouds - (3:37) - 26 plays