10 Shouts - 47,951 Scrobbles
The U.K. indie trio Woodbine came together in 1995 when Rob Healey (guitar/keyboards) left pre-"Brimful of Asha" Cornershop behind for something more personally fulfilling. He hooked up with chanteuse Susan Dillane and guitarist Graeme Swindon to form Woodbine. Domino Records offered them a deal during their first 18 months and Woodbine prepped themselves for a debut album. Then nothing happened. By 1998, they'd saved enough money for studio time. Royal Trux's Neil Hagerty and Jennifer Herrema mixed the album and Woodbine's dreamy slowcore sound came together.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Hope That You Get What You Want - (4:12) - 393 plays
- Neskwik - (3:14) - 267 plays
- Mound Of Venus - (3:23) - 227 plays
- Been Where You Are - (5:52) - 167 plays
- Tricity Tiara - (3:40) - 174 plays
- Tony Portrait Of A Serial Grafitti Artist - (3:55) - 137 plays
- Wake Up Sleeping - (5:05) - 142 plays
- Complete Control - (3:58) - 126 plays
- Outer Circle - (5:34) - 116 plays
- Classical - (3:31) - 107 plays