Wolna Grupa Bukowina
41 Shouts - 432,509 Scrobbles
Wolna Grupa Bukowina (which means Free Group Bukowina) is a Polish music band singing poetry/ballads (poezja śpiewana), touristic songs, folk and sometimes even soft folk-rock, inspired by Bob Dylan and the other American folk-singers. It was created in early 70's by Wojciech Belon (who often introduced himself as Wojtek Bellon) and his friends. The first official performance took place in 1971 on Turist Song Contest in Szklarska Poreba.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sielanka o domu - (3:13) - 717 plays
- Majster Bieda - (2:09) - 702 plays
- Bukowina I - (2:09) - 426 plays
- Bukowina II - (3:30) - 361 plays
- Nuta z Ponidzia - (2:43) - 326 plays
- Rzeka - (3:21) - 324 plays
- Piosenka wiosenna - (3:06) - 335 plays
- Pejzaze harasymowiczowskie - 297 plays
- Wychodzimy z zimy - (2:15) - 252 plays
- Sad - (2:10) - 209 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online