Wolna Grupa Bukowina
41 Shouts - 438,369 Scrobbles
Wolna Grupa Bukowina (which means Free Group Bukowina) is a Polish music band singing poetry/ballads (poezja śpiewana), touristic songs, folk and sometimes even soft folk-rock, inspired by Bob Dylan and the other American folk-singers. It was created in early 70's by Wojciech Belon (who often introduced himself as Wojtek Bellon) and his friends. The first official performance took place in 1971 on Turist Song Contest in Szklarska Poreba.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sielanka o domu - (3:13) - 888 plays
- Majster Bieda - (2:09) - 763 plays
- Bukowina I - (2:09) - 552 plays
- Bukowina II - (3:30) - 433 plays
- Piosenka wiosenna - (3:06) - 409 plays
- Nuta z Ponidzia - (2:43) - 351 plays
- Pejzaze harasymowiczowskie - 389 plays
- Rzeka - (3:21) - 390 plays
- Wychodzimy z zimy - (2:15) - 333 plays
- Bez słów - (2:35) - 210 plays