Wolna Grupa Bukowina
41 Shouts - 422,590 Scrobbles
Wolna Grupa Bukowina (which means Free Group Bukowina) is a Polish music band singing poetry/ballads (poezja śpiewana), touristic songs, folk and sometimes even soft folk-rock, inspired by Bob Dylan and the other American folk-singers. It was created in early 70's by Wojciech Belon (who often introduced himself as Wojtek Bellon) and his friends. The first official performance took place in 1971 on Turist Song Contest in Szklarska Poreba.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sielanka o domu - (3:13) - 765 plays
- Majster Bieda - (2:09) - 595 plays
- Bukowina I - (2:09) - 359 plays
- Piosenka wiosenna - (3:06) - 347 plays
- Bukowina II - (3:30) - 286 plays
- Rzeka - (3:21) - 381 plays
- Nuta z Ponidzia - (2:43) - 296 plays
- Wychodzimy z zimy - (2:15) - 222 plays
- Bez słów - (2:35) - 233 plays
- Pejzaze harasymowiczowskie - 171 plays