Wolna Grupa Bukowina
39 Shouts - 409,179 Scrobbles
Wolna Grupa Bukowina (which means Free Group Bukowina) is a Polish music band singing poetry/ballads (poezja śpiewana), touristic songs, folk and sometimes even soft folk-rock, inspired by Bob Dylan and the other American folk-singers. It was created in early 70's by Wojciech Belon (who often introduced himself as Wojtek Bellon) and his friends. The first official performance took place in 1971 on Turist Song Contest in Szklarska Poreba.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sielanka o domu - (3:13) - 978 plays
- Majster Bieda - (2:09) - 807 plays
- Bukowina I - (2:09) - 718 plays
- Piosenka wiosenna - (3:06) - 540 plays
- Rzeka - (3:21) - 580 plays
- Bukowina II - (3:30) - 509 plays
- Nuta z Ponidzia - (2:43) - 495 plays
- Pejzaże Harasymowiczowskie - (1:36) - 518 plays
- Bez słów - (2:35) - 410 plays
- Wychodzimy z zimy - (2:15) - 345 plays