Woe Is Me
101 Shouts - 666,560 Scrobbles
Woe, Is Me is an American rock band from Atlanta, Georgia. Formed in 2009, the group is currently signed to Rise Records and its subsidiary, Velocity Records. Their debut album, Number[ s], was released on August 31, 2010 and charted at number 16 on Billboard's Top Heatseekers. Current members:
Hance Alligood - clean vocals (since 2011)
Kevin Hanson - rhythm guitar (since 2009)
Andrew Paiano - lead guitar (since 2011)
Doriano Magliano- unclean vocals (since 2012)
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThere's a stranger in my bed, there's a pounding my head,
Bottles all over the room, some stripper's cloth are in the pool.
I smell like a minibar, DJ's passed out in the yard,
Barbie's on the barbecue, is this a hickie or a bruise?
- LyricsVisitor come to my room and see all the trash I made.
Stay a while, I'm on the verge of laying it down.
A vagabond, and all his trash in search to find his crown.
Your mind is like a candle stick, my ambitions are constantly burning out.
I'd hate to, rain on your parade,
- Vengeance - (4:17) - 345 plays
- LyricsSix feet under the earth is where you'll reside
It's time to see the bastard you've become,
Because I know your father didn't raise you this way
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree,
And everybody says, you're just like me
- LyricsYou've taken all my will to
Exploit my face behind these hands
And you're far to shallow to drown me in your follies
You wont make it far, this is bigger than who we are
How could you get this far, with such a bitter plan, building all these scars
- For the Likes of You - (3:41) - 321 plays
- A Story To Tell - (3:40) - 388 plays
- Keep Your Enemies Close - (2:28) - 298 plays
- Family First - (3:15) - 284 plays
- On Veiled Men - (0:49) - 213 plays