Woe Is Me
101 Shouts - 666,479 Scrobbles
Woe, Is Me is an American rock band from Atlanta, Georgia. Formed in 2009, the group is currently signed to Rise Records and its subsidiary, Velocity Records. Their debut album, Number[ s], was released on August 31, 2010 and charted at number 16 on Billboard's Top Heatseekers. Current members:
Hance Alligood - clean vocals (since 2011)
Kevin Hanson - rhythm guitar (since 2009)
Andrew Paiano - lead guitar (since 2011)
Doriano Magliano- unclean vocals (since 2012)
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThere's a stranger in my bed, there's a pounding my head,
Bottles all over the room, some stripper's cloth are in the pool.
I smell like a minibar, DJ's passed out in the yard,
Barbie's on the barbecue, is this a hickie or a bruise?
- LyricsVisitor come to my room and see all the trash I made.
Stay a while, I'm on the verge of laying it down.
A vagabond, and all his trash in search to find his crown.
Your mind is like a candle stick, my ambitions are constantly burning out.
I'd hate to, rain on your parade,
- Vengeance - (4:17) - 416 plays
- LyricsHindsight is my only flaw
Right after we fail it's easy to realize the things we've lost
Push comes to shove, their only excuse is we do it out of love
There we flee trying to please everyone that we see fit for the trifold
Behind everything, inside we choose to hide
- LyricsSix feet under the earth is where you'll reside
It's time to see the bastard you've become,
Because I know your father didn't raise you this way
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree,
And everybody says, you're just like me
- Hell, Or High Water - (3:39) - 342 plays
- For the Likes of You - (3:41) - 343 plays
- A Story To Tell - (3:40) - 398 plays
- On Veiled Men - (0:49) - 278 plays
- I - (3:09) - 254 plays