120 Shouts - 1,180,505 Scrobbles
Hailing from Connecticut, With Honor played fast, positive hardcore. They were signed to Victory Records. In 2006 their singer Todd Mackey parted ways with the band. However the band quickly replaced him with former Sick of it All tech Kevin White. Last known to fill in for Todd had been Pat Flynn. With Honor is no longer a band. However, they have done multiple reunions since they broke up, including a reunion tour with Bane, and several shows in CT, NY, and TX.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsEnough pictures drawn in the sand
Of everything we wish we'd been
Just to watch them wash out when the waters rise
Enough careless talk about giving up
Complaining of the things we haven't got
- LyricsPlease tell me how we did this
We got ourselves into such a mess again
We've fought so long
We can't remember what the hell it was all about
I can't count the times I've turned around
- LyricsFor all our shattered hopes and trying times,
Anchor's weight on inspired lives.
Deadbolts on doors lock away our
peace of mind.
So few, so few moments of freedom,
- LyricsI'll hold my tongue,
There has been enough double talk to double cross every bridge we've ever walked.
Watch them burn along with love lost, empty words withdrawn, confidence replaced with doubt.
Open handed antidotes,
Contrived smiles, half-hearted jokes,
- LyricsSo it's been weeks and I can't help but stop and think,
These rooms seem cold without you.
Memories turned salty cheeks,
I still feel the flames you held beneath my feet.
Life may ever be so good again.
- You Always Said - (2:43) - 408 plays
- Bottoms Up - (1:34) - 374 plays
- Up And Out - (0:59) - 385 plays
- In A Bottle - (2:44) - 330 plays
- Small Dreams - (3:02) - 387 plays