51 Shouts - 405,551 Scrobbles
Winter Gloves is a Canadian indie rock band. Based in Montreal, Quebec, the band consists of Charles F. on vocals, Wurlitzer and organ, Vincent Chalifour on synth bass and keyboards and Patrick Sayers on drums. The band came about after Charles F recorded a number of synth pop songs as a break from the guitar rock he was making with the Quebec City band Lady Grey. The songs were not meant for release as an album or for a permanent band, but simply as a fun project to post to his Myspace page — however, he decided to put the band together after getting positive feedback.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Invisible - (2:59) - 641 plays
- Factories - (2:39) - 459 plays
- Plastic Slides - (2:48) - 428 plays
- Let Me Drive - (2:28) - 420 plays
- Party People - (3:36) - 395 plays
- Ending Soon - (3:09) - 328 plays
- Strange Love - (2:43) - 312 plays
- Dancing My Heart Out - (3:29) - 192 plays
- Glow In The Dark - (2:43) - 219 plays
- I Can't Tell You - (3:28) - 151 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online