51 Shouts - 404,904 Scrobbles
Winter Gloves is a Canadian indie rock band. Based in Montreal, Quebec, the band consists of Charles F. on vocals, Wurlitzer and organ, Vincent Chalifour on synth bass and keyboards and Patrick Sayers on drums. The band came about after Charles F recorded a number of synth pop songs as a break from the guitar rock he was making with the Quebec City band Lady Grey. The songs were not meant for release as an album or for a permanent band, but simply as a fun project to post to his Myspace page — however, he decided to put the band together after getting positive feedback.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Invisible - (2:59) - 707 plays
- Factories - (2:39) - 545 plays
- Plastic Slides - (2:48) - 464 plays
- Let Me Drive - (2:28) - 442 plays
- Party People - (3:36) - 441 plays
- Ending Soon - (3:09) - 349 plays
- Strange Love - (2:43) - 333 plays
- Dancing My Heart Out - (3:29) - 210 plays
- Glass Paperweight - (2:38) - 200 plays
- I Can't Tell You - (3:28) - 177 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online